vineri, 3 octombrie 2008

A new story...a new beggining

It's hard to forget, it's hard to forgive, but if you really love, is it still difficult? Yout try to change yourself for the person that you really love, but it seams that sometimes it's not enought...I feel like the fairy taile is over...but I don't want to believe it, I try to remember how it was, but when I do it, I regret, because sometimes it's seemes to me thet it was better...more love...more passion...but,still, I want to believe that it will be much more better...I want to believe that love can win everything...even our different characters..Let's start everything from a new beggining, without our past, because it was ugly...both of them...mine and yours...mine during the year, yours during the summer...don't blame me anymore...I won't be able to stand it...Just give us a chance, a new one, that will make us both happy...

Niciun comentariu: