duminică, 5 octombrie 2008
Is it fair?
I was just wandering if is it fair to compare a 25 years old woman with a 20 years old girl? If he choosed to stay with me, then why sometimes I feel that he wants me to act like her? Sometimes I'm just so sick and tired to compete with her, to compare myself with her, to try to be the best,but in the end does it really matter? If you say that you love somebody, do you love him/her for a definite reason? I guess love, it's just something that you feel, without any explanation...Love is a gift, maybe from above, or I just want to believe it...I just don't want to lie myself, I don't want to think like her, or to blame myself that I'm not like her...I am, what I am, and if you love me, you will love me, for whom I am, and if it's just a game, let it be...I am prepared to everything...because for this time I want be as weak as I was, not any more...Love is not made to destroy yourself,like I did, or still I am doing...not any more...No more past...I don't want to think anymore that he wants her in my body...and if it's true that he still looks for her,then I don't want to believe any more in this love...because I love him too much, more then I have ever loved a man...but what a pity that he still don't believe it...he still needs a prove...he needs a definition of my love...Love is to feel...not to describe,'cause a lot of words may be said, but not feeled...and I love you my dear with all my heart, even if you don't believe it...Hope it won't be too late...tonight...:)))(you know why;))
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu