marți, 15 aprilie 2008

You had my tears...


You say you’ll never leave
But you were never mine...
How can I be proud to be
The one who loved a lie?
Baby I know you have my tears
But they’re waste of time
Nobody needs to cry
And still I love you endlessly
I’m empty and I’m alive.

Why was I the last to know
What you were looking for
You can never find in me?
You held me waiting paciently
That was clear to me, the same reality
I told you once and then I told you twice...
You should have come correct and show me some respect
Get you hands off me …

Don’t tell me that you’re still in love
Cause I do, do see, you’ll leave if you are man enough...
And what hurts the most when we’re getting close
I still feel the same as of your...
But when I stop to think
What a men you’ve been
You, you’re making me sick!

If you have tried and listened
Would I be here alone?
It’s hard to leave
But my tears won’t let this go on...
You’ve taken me for granted
I was never yours to own
I’ve made up my mind
But my tears won’t let this go on
My tears won’t let this go on...

Niciun comentariu: